Apartment 65 is on the 3rd floor (no elevator) of a building located next to Rossio Square. From the windows, there is a beautiful view of the square. The building dates from the 16th century and survived the great earthquake in 1755!
The apartment is 65m2 and includes:
– a living room with TV and DVD player
– one bedroom with double bed (140cm wide)
– 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
– a kitchenette with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, fridge with freezer and electric cooker
– a bathroom with bath
– a hydromassage shower
– a bathroom
Good to know:
– air conditioning (cold and hot)
– Rossio Metro station is 250 meters away
– Restauradores Metro station is 350 meters away
– a cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local accommodation registered at Turismo de Portugal (38741/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please, note that since the 1st of January 2016 there is a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.