Apartment 37 is located in the Alfama neighborhood (one of the oldest parts of Lisbon). Large flat, perfect for families or groups.
The flat is on a 3rd floor (no elevator), has 110 m2 and includes:
– two bedrooms with double beds (140 cm wide), one of them with access to one of the terraces
– one bedroom with 2 bunk beds
– a living room with sofa/bed (140 cm wide) with satellite TV, DVD player and Hi-Fi and access to one of the terraces
– a small room with a double sofa bed and a window opened to the kitchen
– kitchen with electric oven and stove, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine, dishwasher and utensils
– the window between the kitchen and the room has a table with a place to sit 8 persons
– a complete bathroom with bathtub
– a division with shower
– two terraces with a beautiful view over Lisbon’s roofs and river Tejo
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– 2 terraces with a view
– heaters and fans provided
– Santa Apolonia Station is 500 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (9711/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please, note that since the 1st of January 2016 there is a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.