Apartment 340 is a 3 bedroom apartment, located on the 1st floor (no elevator), in the residential area of Arroios.
The apartment is 64 m2 and includes:
– one bedroom with a double bed and a small balcony
– another bedroom with a double bed
– a bedroom with 2 single beds
– a living room with a sofa, dining area, and cable TV
– a kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, oven, and stove, microwave and fridge
– a bathroom with shower
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– air conditioning
– Alameda metro station is 800 meters away
– Anjos metro station is 900 meters away
– a cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (92161/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning, so they can be done between 16:00 and 21:30.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please note that there is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.