Apartment 316 is located in Martim Moniz, just a few meters from the square. Tram 28 stop is 250 meters away, but from here you can just walk to the most important touristic spots.
The flat is on a 2nd floor, no elevator. It has 60m2 and includes:
– living room with dining and sitting areas
– one bedroom with double bed
– one bedroom with two single beds
– equipped kitchen with a washing machine, stove, oven, microwave, fridge with freezer, small appliances like coffee machine, and utensils
– bathroom with shower
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– famous tram 28 stop is 250 meters away
– Martim Moniz Metro Station is 300 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (38450/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning, therefore they can be done between 16:00 and 21:30.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please, note that since the 1st of January 2016 there is a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.