Colorful 2 bedroom apartment located in a quiet street between the Chiado and Príncipe Real areas.
The house has 2 floors, (no elevator), 88 m2 and includes:
– one bedroom with a double bed
– one bedroom with two single beds
– a bathroom with walk-in shower
– lounge with sofa and satellite TV
– equipped kitchen (open space with the living room) with electric stove and oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge with freezer and utensils
– a WC
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– central heating
– tram 28E stop is 450 meters away
– Baixa/Chiado Metro Station is 1000 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (40397/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning, therefore they can be done between 16:00 and 21:30.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please note that there is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.