Apartment 309 is located in Santa Catarina. Bairro Alto and Chiado areas are a short walk away. The flat is very modern, fully equipped and has an amazing view over Lisbon, the river and the bridge.
The flat is on a 6th floor (with elevator till the 5th) and includes:
– a fully equipped kitchen (open to the living room) with oven, stove, dishwasher and washing machine
– there is also a table with seating for four people
– a living room with a sofa and satellite TV
– a suite with two single beds together and a bathroom with shower
– a suite with a double bed and a bathroom with a shower
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– view over Lisbon
– elevator till the 5th floor
– famous Tram 28 stop is 400 meters away
– Baixa/Chiado Metro Station is 750 meters away
– Cais do Sodré Metro Station is 700 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (38905/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning, therefore they can be done between 16:00 and 21:30.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please, note that since the 1st of January 2016 there is a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.