1 bedroom apartment located right next to the Cathedral (Sé), in the Alfama neighborhood. Quiet and central area. The Castle, the Baixa, and Chiado are a short walk away.
The apartment is a ground floor, has 55m2 and includes:
– a living room with cable TV and sofa bed (for 2 people)
– an open kitchen equipped with oven, stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer
– a wooden bar table with 4 seats
– one bedroom with double bed and shower cubicle
– a separate WC
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– heaters and fans provided
– famous Tram 28 stop is 160 meters away
– Terreiro do Paço Metro Station is 450 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (37398/AL).
At the present time, there are some constructions in a building across the street. Occasional noise may occur during business hours (08h-18h).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning, therefore they can be done between 16:00 and 21:30.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please, note that since the 1st of January 2016 there is a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.