Apartment 300 is 2 bedroom apartment in the Marquês de Pombal area. Very good location, the Four Season Hotel Ritz Lisbon is a few meters down the street and the nearest metro station is 450 meters.
If you prefer you can walk down the famous Avenida da Liberdade for about 1800 meters and you will reach Baixa and Chiado areas.
The flat is on a ground floor, has 80m2 and includes:
– a living room with cable TV and a dining room for 6 people
– a fully equipped kitchen with oven, stove, fridge with freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The terrace is accessible via the kitchen
– a bedroom with a double bed, a TV and a closet
– a bedroom with a bunk bed with 3 single beds and a TV
– a bathroom with a shower
– a social bathroom
– a terrace with a table and chairs
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– Marquês de Pombal Metro Station is 450 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (37812/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning, therefore they can be done between 16:00 and 21:30.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please, note that since the 1st of January 2016 there is a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.