Apartment 269 is a 2 bedroom apartment located in Pena district.
Up to 7 people, ideal for a large family or group of friends.
From here you can also walk to Chiado, Bairro Alto, and even Alfama or Príncipe Real.
And you have a small balcony with a view!
The apartment is a 3rd floor (no elevator), has 100m2 and includes:
– a spacious living room with cable TV. There is also a single bed and a double sofa-bed
– ensuite bedroom with a double bed (160cm x 200cm) and a walk-in closet
– a smaller bedroom with a double bed (140cm x 200cm)
– a bathroom with shower (with washing and dryer machine)
– another WC
– a shower room
– a fully equipped kitchen with oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, and utensils
– from the kitchen, you can exit into a sunny balcony with river view
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– heaters and fans provided
– Rossio Metro Station is 350 meters away
– Restauradores Metro Station is 550 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (19271/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning, therefore they can be done between 16:00 and 21:30.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please, note that since the 1st of January 2016 there is a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.