Exceptional 4 bedroom holiday apartment in the heart of Chiado!
You will be surrounded by trendy cafés and shops. Definitely, it is ideal for a stay in the city.
The flat is on a 2nd floor (with elevator), has 200m2 and includes:
– one living room with sitting and dining areas, TV and DVD
– a bedroom with 3 single beds
– a bedroom with 2 single beds (90 cm x 200 cm)
– a bedroom suite with a double bed (160 cm x 200 cm), walking closet and a bathroom with bathtub
– a bedroom with double bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
– a bathroom with bathtub
– fully equipped kitchen with electric stove and oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge with freezer and utensils
– a WC
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– central heating
– the building has an elevator
– Baixa/Chiado Metro Station is 160 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (53995/AL).
At the present time, there are some constructions behind the building. Occasional noise may occur during business hours (08h-18h).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please, note that since the 1st of January 2016 there is a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.