Apartment 120 is located in the traditional Alfama area, the medieval part of Lisbon. The flat has a beautiful view!
The flat is a 3rd floor (no elevator), has 140m2 and includes:
– large living room with two areas, separated by the stairs and a curtain. In one side there is a double sofa bed, a single bed (185cmx90cm), one double and one single sofa, TV
– a kitchen with washing and dryer machine, dishwasher, microwave, electric stove and oven, fridge with freezer
– a bathroom with whirlpool bathtub
– a toilet
– bedroom with a hand-carved king size bed (160cm wide), a replica of the Portuguese “Bilros” style
– bedroom with 2 wrought iron beds (130cm wide each)
– toilet with hydromassage bathtub
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– electric and gas heaters available
– tram 28 stop is 150 meters away
– Terreiro do Paço Metro Station is 700 meters away
– Santa Apolonia Metro/Train Station is 750 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (1281/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
Please, note that since the 1st of January 2016 there is a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.