Apartment 321 is a 2 bedroom duplex apartment, located in the Baixa district. From here you can also walk to the Castle, Alfama or Chiado.
The apartment is on a 1st floor and includes:
– a living room, with dining table for 6 people, open to a second small living-room with a sofa-bed (140×200) for 2 people (without doors);
– an equipped kitchen with a small table for 2 people
– bathroom with shower
– bedroom-suite with two single beds (90×200 each) that are side by side and a bathroom with bathtub
– bedroom with sofa-bed (120×200) for 1 person
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– central heating
– Rossio Metro Station is 650 meters away
– Baixa/Chiado Metro Station is 650 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance!
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (38118/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.