Apartment 318 is a 2 bedroom apartment, in the Santos area.
The downtown is about 15 minutes away and the area is also known for the nightlife.
This flat is on a 2nd floor, no elevator. Has 66 m2 and includes:
– a living room with sofa, cable TV and dining area for 6 people
– fully equipped kitchen, open to the living room, with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher
– a bedroom with a double bed (140x200cm)
– another bedroom with a double bed (140x200cm)
– a bathroom with a shower
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– central heating
– tram 25E is 90 meters away
– famous tram 28E is 800 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (60423/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.