2 bedroom apartment located right next to the Cathedral (Sé), in the Alfama neighbourhood. Quiet and central area. The Castle, the Baixa and Chiado are a short walk away.
Bright flat, fully equipped and with industrial decoration.
The apartment is a 1st floor (no elevator), has 55m2 and includes:
– one bedroom with a double bed (140 cm x 190 cm)
– one bedroom with a sofa bed, a closet and a river view
– a living room with two sofas and a flat screen
– dividing the living room from the kitchen is a bar, that also works as a dining table
– fully equipped kitchen (washing and dryer machine as well)
– one bathroom with a spacious shower
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– heaters and fans provided
– famous Tram 28 stop is 250 meters away
– Terreiro do Paço Metro Station is 400 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (37396/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.