- Reserve online;
- You can choose to pay the booking deposit (20-40% of the total) through bank transfer or using credit card or your paypal account (please note that you will have an extra charge of 17 euros).
- If you chose bank transfer you will be asked to register as a member;
- An e-mail will be sent to you with your username and password and a link to continue the booking process;
- If you choose bank transfer, please be sure that all the expenses concerning the international transfer are supported by you as well as any other form of payment.
- If you choose bank transfer you can also pay using moneybookers.com or paypal.com later on (please note that you will have an extra charge of 17 euros).
- The receipt for the booking deposit should be received by fax or mail no more than 48 hours after making the reservation. The remainder must be paid in cash when checking in. (please remember, NO CASH, NO CHECK IN!)
- During the booking process we will ask you to leave your credit card details to be used as a damage deposit or in case of cancelation within 30 days before arrival or reducing the number of nights according to our policies described in this document. The data will be destroyed 15 days after your departure.
- Please note that the maximum withdrawal in a Portuguese ATM machine is 200 € and the maximum daily withdrawal is 400 €.
- Please note that when you consult us for price estimation this is not definitive. All the prices and availability are subject to changes till reservation is confirmed.
- Only one promotion is valid per reservation unless stated otherwise.
- Cancellation with more than 6 weeks (42 days) before arrival: 90% of total will be refund.
- Cancellation within 6 weeks (42 days) before arrival; no refund and you have to pay the total amount of your stay.
- 10% refund if the apartment is re-occupied. No refund if the apartment is not re-occupied.
Please bear in mind that all the expenses concerning the refund will be supported by you.
WE RECOMMEND YOU TAKE OUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE!!
Reducing the number of nights:
- Over 15 days prior to arrival: 20 Euro/NIGHT (admin fee)
- 1 to 15 days prior to arrival: 1/3 of 1 night's price/NIGHT
Reducing the number of guests:
- Each guest not coming will have to pay the equivalent to one night stay/guest.
- Any change in your booking will be charged 20 Euros as administration fee.
In rare cases, apartments can become no longer available after a booking has been made. This can happen for various reasons, that we cannot control. In these cases, we attempt to re-accommodate our guests in suitable accommodation of our own at a price equivalent to the original agreed. In cases where our own accommodation is not available, we will not be held responsible for any extra costs the client bears over and above the original price agreed in securing alternative accommodation. In cases where re-accommodation is impossible, we issue a full refund.
Check-in and check-out:
Check-in is after 4 PM (You can always come after 11 to leave you luggage and get the keys, but if we have someone else leaving on the same day the apartment won't be ready before 4 PM).
Check-out is until 11 AM.
If your check-out is made after 11 a.m., you have to pay one extra night.
On working days, you can leave the luggage in our office before 4pm on the day of your check in and/or after 11am on the day of your check-out (fee: €3,00/suitcase).
Please call us 30 minutes before your arrival.
Check-in Monday to Friday from 4PM to 9:30PM is free of charge, except on national and Lisbon public holidays.
- additional 30 Euro for check-in from 9:30 PM to 00:00 AM everyday;
- additional 45 Euro for check-in from 00:00 AM to 8:30 AM everyday;
- additional 25 Euro for check-in on Week-ends and on Portuguese public holidays till 9:30 PM.
Please note that, for security reasons, you must bring a copy of your id card or passport when you check-in, otherwise we will have to take it and you will be asked to come to our office to take it back. Kindly note that we will need either a copy of your credit card or let us copy the information in it. You will also be requested to fill a form allowing us to charge the credit card in case of possible damage occurring in the apartment. If you prefer you can send both by fax or e-mail before your arrival.
Cleaning and maintenance:
- The apartment will be cleaned prior to the arrival of each tenant.
- When leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in a reasonable condition.
Number of guests: You must inform TravelingToLisbon about the number and age of the guests.
The number of persons who may use the apartment shall not exceed the number of persons allocated for each apartment, except for children under 4 years of age. Pets are only allowed where permission has specifically been granted.
The tenant signing the check-in form will be liable for the correct and decent behavior of all the persons accompanying him/her, and specifically avoiding any activity that is against any law or health policy.
Don't forget that you are going to stay in residential buildings. Guests staying in one of TravelingToLisbon apartments should know that if parties or loud music are heard, or neighbors complain and/or police is called, it can result in immediate eviction. This will also result in loss of prepaid rent.
Quiet time is from 10 PM to 10 AM. We are sure that you understand that the nightly rest of other inhabitants must be respected.
Smoking is not permitted in the apartments unless stated otherwise.
We have apartments owned by us, some that we manage 100% and some that are chosen by us but stay under the management of the owners. In the last type of apartments advertised, we cannot make warranty or representation about its fitness or suitability neither be responsible for any possible misunderstanding between guests and owners. Although the owners have established with us the furniture, equipments and cleaning and comfort conditions you should find at your arrival. In all the cases we follow-up the services provided in order to keep a high quality standard.
In the apartments managed by the owners, our descriptions are based on the information provided by the owners; for this reason, they remain responsible for the correctness of this information. The owners can change the information about their apartment, such as prices and availability, at any moment. We can therefore not guarantee that all the information is accurate and faultless, nor can we be held responsible for errors or inaccuracies in the supplied information.
Unless stated otherwise, the copyright of the material (texts, pictures or other information) on this website is property of TravelingToLisbon.
We do everything possible to make sure you are choosing the property which is right for you. Make sure you give us as many details about your requirements as possible before you book. If you arrive at your apartment and find that the apartment is not what was represented (for example, it lacks heat or any promised service), call the local contact number and we will do all possible to have the problem remedied immediately.
Please remember that we cannot do anything unless we know about the problem. Clients who complete a stay at an apartment that lacked necessary services without notifying management (TravellingToLisbon or the owner) cannot expect a refund or compensation of any kind after the fact - especially since we most likely could have fixed the problem early in the clients' stay.
Neither TravelingToLisbon nor the owner of the apartment shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use of the apartment by the guests, including, damages, insurance, robbery, criminal behavior or inappropriate use of equipment for elderly, handicapped people or lack of children safety features. They are also not responsible for outages on the part of the local utilities providers (gas, electricity, water, telephone or internet).
Please do not leave any electric device turned on when you leave the apartments and pay attention to gas devices while you are in or outside the apartments.
The letting of the properties on this web site are intended solely for short term residential purposes of a special transitory nature - specifically self catering accommodation - in accordance with article 1095º, nº 3 of the Portuguese Civil Code. In no way does it constitute an offering of tourist lodging within a tourist complex as contemplated in Decree Law nº 39/2008, of 7th March.
LISBON CITY TAX
Dear guest, please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older at the check-in. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.