Apartment in Lisbon 289 - Mouraria
- Sleeps 5
- Studio, 1 Bathroom
- 32m2, Zone Mouraria
- Base price includes 2 pax
PRICES & BOOKING
Size: 32 m2
Maximum capacity: 5 Persons
Booking deposit: 30%
Towels & Linens: Included
Final cleaning: Included
Weekly cleaning if stay exceeds 7 days: Included
Apartment rates per Night (2 pax.):
75,00 € - low | 75,00 € - medium | + 20% - high
Persons Price (Additional person)
0€ (y < 4)
15€ (4 < y < 8)
20€ (y > 8)
0€ (to be refunded upon departure and return of the apartment in good condition)
Minimum rent time:
3 nights (high season)
3 nights (medium season)
3 nights (low season)
When staying longer than 7 days a 10% reduction will be applied, 20% when longer than a month, and 30% when between 2 and 6 months.
Check-in / Check Out:
Check-in is after 4PM and check-out before 11AM
Monday to Friday from 4PM to 9:30PM is free of charge, except on Portuguese public holidays
additional 30€ for check-in from 9:30 PM to 00:00 AM everyday
additional 45€ for check-in from 00:00 AM to 8:30 AM everyday
additional 25€ for check-in on Week-ends and on Portuguese public holidays till 9:30 PM
This beautiful apartment decorated with Fado details will give you to know a little of this Portuguese tradition. The apartment 289 is fully equipped and is ideal for short stays. The apartment has easy access to major points of interest in the city, both on foot and public transportation, which are a few meters.
The apartment 289 was recently renovated and decorated to make you travel in Portuguese tradition and culture. Let yourself go with the rhythm of Fado during your stay in this apartment.
The apartment is located on the second floor of the building comprises 6 apartments. It is located on a pedestrian street in a traditional multicultural area, a few meters from Martim Moniz square. You will find in the neighborhood several kinds of traditional commerce, and some of the best seafood restaurants in the center of Lisbon.
Most of the major sights of the city are within a few minutes' walk, you will also have easy access to public transportation. In Martim Moniz square there are several buses, trams (such as the famous tram 28) and there is the metro station Martim Moniz (green line). You can also take the metro to Cais do Sodré train station where you can take the train to Cascais and enjoy the magnificent beaches.
There are two public car parks within a 5 minutes' walk.
This 32m2 apartment was completely renovated and equipped as follows:
- Bedroom with a double bed (160cm), a small couch, a dining table, satellite TV;
- Mezzanine with two single beds (for adults);
- Fully equipped kitchen with an electric plate, electric oven, microwave, and fridge-freezer;
- Bathroom with a shower.
The apartment has air conditioning.
An internet wireless connection is available.
We are pleased to welcome you to our apartment with a bottle of wine.
This location has easy access to Baixa, the Castle (S. Jorge) district and also to Alfama and to Santa Clara, where Lisbon's flee-market takes place.
It is also close to some of the stops of the famous tram 28 (Electrico 28). This is a scenic route crossing most of the tourist neighbourhoods of the city centre. A definite must for any visitor to Lisbon.
After the great earthquake of 1755, when the center of Lisbon was destroyed, a new center was constructed, made of grid pattern "geometrical" streets. This area, situated between Praça do Comércio, Rossio and Praça da Figueira is called Baixa. Martim Moniz is next to this quarter. Martim Moniz, and its surrounding area, has been having a face lift for some years now. You will find that its square is a place for concerts, bars, exhibitions, a place of get togethers.
From Baixa you can easily access The nigh life district Bairro Alto and the smart Chiado, with all his theatres, museums, elegant and traditional shops, bars and restaurants.
Or if you choose to go up hill, you will accede Graça and Santa Clara the place where Feira da Ladra (Thief's market ), a flea market that happens every Tuesdays and Saturdays. And the Castle of course.
There are several other "musts" around this area not to be missed on your visit:
- Panteão Nacional - Church of Santa Engrácia: When the construction began in 1682, it was planned as one of the Lisbon's biggest churches. However, it had been long neglected and the construction was completed only in 1966! It was then that the Panteão Nacional was inaugurated. Here you will find cenotaphs of Portugal's heroes. The interior is colossal and contains the tombs of historic and literary figures - from Vasco da Gama to Amália Rodrigues, the famous fado singer.
- The convent of São Vicente de Fora: Portugal's first king, Afonso Henriques laid the foundations of this church in order to fulfil a vow to construct Christian Houses of worship where Portuguese and European crusaders would lay to rest. Inaugurated in 1629, the church was severely damaged by the 1755 earthquake. It has been recently renovated and deserves a visit. The view from the rooftop is one of the greatest in Lisbon.
- Some "Miradouros" (vantage points) with amazing views over the castle S. Jorge, the river Tejo and the city roofs: miradouro da Graça with an open-air café and Senhora do Monte 600m further on. The views are even more spectacular at sunset. Don't miss it!
The nearest airport is Lisbon International Airport, which is 5 kilometres away.
Maravillosa estancia en Lisboa en este romántico apartamento. Ubicación muy céntrica, quedando a distancia de paseo los barrios a ver. El apartamento con una decoración muy bonita, limpio y con todo lo necesario. Eso sí, es un segundo sin ascensor que hay que tener en cuenta. Definitivamente, un buen sitio para disfrutar de Lisboa.
Excellent Proximity to Martim Moniz station (Bus, Subway, Taxis). Very Clean and updated place! Right across from a very delicious and popular restaurant - safe and quiet location. Good host, everything as described. I would recommend this location to others!
The apt. was clean, spacious, and located in a convenient area. Travel to Lisbon was friendly and willing to work with our early arrival by storing our bags in their office. I highly recommend this apartment and company!
Muy acogedor, muy centrico, bonita decoración y muy practico. No cambien nada.
We have stayed in this wonderful apartment for 3 nights in the middle of June 2016 and loved everything. Very well equipped apartment with great bed, kitchen and shower. All looks brand new. Excellent location too. Within walking distance to a lot of sites. This apartment is located on the small street and its quiet at night time. The only other thing we wanted to mention is that it is located on the second floor of the building and there is no elevator (its an old/original building that was refurbished). Walk up is narrow/somewhat steep, so anyone who has an issue with going up a steep staircase needs to be aware. It was not a problem for me and my mother. We would recommend it to anyone going to Lisbon!